Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Just Be

This is early Tuesday morning and some of us are still have an internal clock adjusted to the time in Dahlonega. We have an amazing group of servants on this team and the willingness to show the love of the lord is apparent. I expect, for some of the team, today will be hard. I have to say that even I am more about "doing" and not able to understand the idea of "being." Today I pray to "be" in relationship with you lord in a way that revels  peace beyond all understanding. I want to see and hear what you have for me and I want to praise you for all that you are for "being in my life." It's all about relationships, I have relationships here that when I sit and think about these I feel the embodiment of the holy spirit in such a powerful way. What a glorious day the lord has made and what wonderful relationships we have when the relationship is like the one you have with Jesus. If you haven't experienced the holy spirit in a powerful way today, just take the time to "be" in relationship with him, to "be" in his presence, and set aside the time to just "be." If you are a "doer" as I am, you may find it hard not to think about doing his work.
As I sit here "doing" this I am thankful for the presence of the holy spirit, and as I pray about today, Lord give me what you have and may I just "be" in the relationships and experience you and your glory as we marvel at your works.
This is a day when we will visit and see some of the beauty of this country. Our plan is to go to Tecpan and visit Mayan ruins. My prayer is that others are changed by the presence of you in my life,Lord, may they experience the Holy Spirit in a powerful way. Thanks Lord for "being" the worker and wanting me to "be" in relationship with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment